Soyez le premier à applaudir
Vu 141 fois, téléchargé 0 fois
près de Dongseon, Busan (South Korea)
It is the largest island in Busan. Numerous mountains are unfolded, including the highest peak of Yeondaesan (459.4m), along the coastline, from the surrounding white sand beach connecting Nulcha and Dongseon to the northeast, starting from the view of the seashore in front of the Prayer Center, and the wide gravel field and yongduam of the new pants facing southeast. Gadeok-do, like the camellia forest and children's island area, Dongdumal, and the sheer rock formations around Gadeokdo lighthouse, the southwestern beach of Oeyangpo, the long stretch of Sol Island, and Cheonsumal Kobawi, make the view of the Haegeum River superb.
How to go there
1. From Busan Station, take the subway to the Haddan station( 22mins)
2. Take Bus NO. 2000 at Hadan bus stop( 25mins)
* Intercity buses have fare differences, so tell the bus driver that you are going to Gadeok-do.
3. Get off Sung-buk bus stop, and Walk 350 meters east.
4. jump off the trail/ Use the GPS.