Vu 3219 fois, téléchargé 17 fois
près de Saumur, Pays de la Loire (France)
|Click for all DCRVBB one day routes || Click for all WCRVBB saddlebag routes ||>>>Next Route>>> |
DCRVBB-22-TOURS-ROUTE DE LA LOIRE-FROM SAUMUR TO SAVONNIERES
Length: 66 km BIKE: Touring Acummulated elevation: 110 m.
Route that follows part of the Route de la Loire in France. Exactly it goes from Saumur to Savonniers, visiting the magnific castle of Villandry.
After leaving Saumur, the route passes in the main road, with some traffic. But in a few kilometers, the route turns right to pass far from it, in a way between vineyards and some times with houses on the mountain (very curious). Then it goes to the river, where you follow it in a quiet non paved path.
After Montsoreau you see the confluence of the Viene and the Loire, and you cross the bridge over the Vienne. Then the route goes to Savigny en Veron among very quiet secondary roads, with nocars.
More secondary roads leads you once more to the river Loire and you don't leave it till Villandry, where you can visit the magnific chateaux and then to Savonnieres. In this tram you can also see the confluence of he Indre and Cher river to the Loire.
POINTS OF INTEREST
- Chateaux Saumur.
- Houses onthe mountain in Turquant.
- Confluence of the Loire with the Vienne, Indre and Cher river.
- Chateaux de Villandry.
Only few traffic in the firsts kilometers. Then all flat and with no cars.
Podeu contactar amb email@example.com per a més informació.
You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
You can find the world cycling routes of the WCRVBB project clicking here to access.
You can click over this other project bike routes or search the tags in google.
- WCRVBB, for cyclotourist routes with saddlebags around the world.
- DCRVBB, for one day routes around Europe.
- KCRVBB, for one day routes with kids around Europe.
- COLVBB, for climbings of Tour de France, Vuelta a Espanya, Giro di Italia, ...
- BCNVBB, for one day routes around Barcelona.
- RBTTCASSA, for MTB routes around Cassa de la Selva (Girona).
Have a nice trip!